1st wedding anniversary meanings, symbols, and gift ideas
“Paper” wedding anniversary symbolizes that the relationships are similar to perishable material – paper, which is quite easy to tear. And this is true: young people have just known each other and their relationships are fragile. The role of guests who visit the house is to provide a young family with paper, so they give such gifts as books, calendars, photo albums, paintings. A husband and a wife can give each other just a pack of banknotes. You can also give some jewellery with precious stones or flowers which symbolize this wedding anniversary.
The 1st wedding anniversary is associated with:
• material – Paper
• a flower – carnation;
• a precious stone – mother of pearl.
The 1st wedding anniversary gift ideas:
• concert tickets, tickets for a sports match, plane tickets;
• playing cards;
• an invitation to a restaurant for a romantic dinner;
• paper flowers;
• the newspaper released the day of your wedding;
• photo album with your photos;
• write beautiful writing on the paper;
Info: 1st wedding anniversary - cotton (England), calico (Russian);